Monday, December 9, 2013

What Am I afraid of.....? I got this!!

I have been so very busy the past 16 months with my husband, my job, my family....and ignoring me....wow...avoiding my beads and jewelry supplies like the plague....ok, there I said it.  I finally put it out there.  I have been scared of failure.  I've been using everyone else as an excuse because I've been afraid that folks won't like my creations.  Now get this...Every time I make things I sell just about everything...so why am I afraid.  I now have folks asking me to start making again.  Now don't get me wrong..I have been sooooooooooooo busy with my husband and only getting about 5 hours of sleep a night.  Maybe I'm just tired.  I finally went to my doc and started taking care of me again after listening to a light lecture of about her glad that our visit together was in her office instead of in the ICU....I know, I know...nurses are notorious for lack of self care...flight of ideas anyone....clues of creative juices flowing......

The beads are out.  The Knotty-do-it-all has arrived.  The mini Macrame board is out.  S-lon cord oh my..what color will I choose....?  Shamballa anyone?  Double?  Single?  Earrings?  Bracelet?  What will it be?  Gotta finish the surprises for the grandkids first or darn...will have to post next week..

No comments:

Post a Comment