Saturday, August 25, 2012

6th Annual Bead Soup Reveal number 3....my reveal date....


Pretty Things - Bead Soup Blog Party

It's finally reveal day for me and my Partner Terry Carter for the 6th Bead Soup blog Party.  Check out all of the 3rd reveal participants on Lori Anderson's blog:  http://lorianderson-beadsoupblogparty.blogspot.com/2012/06/participants-of-6th-bead-soup-blog-party.html borrowed your picture Lori....

My partner, Terry Carter, sent me this great Bead Soup mix to help me get creative.  I pondered and pondered and kept thinking beach.....don't ask me why.

I wanted to do so much more with my soup but my husband became ill half way through the reveals.  I still got to do a bit of a beachy theme



and I just loved how the hand made beads came out in the earrings....

Photo

Some of the great pearls and pink crystals I placed on some memory wire for a quick and classy bracelet.

I needed some pink for my wardrobe...
I'm so excited.Photo

I really had fun with the Bead Soup and I hope to participate again.  Take a peak at my partner Terry Carters blog.....http://tappingflamingo.blogspot.com/2012/08/come-and-get-it-soup-is-on.html

She made so many fantastic pieces from the soup I sent to her.  Here are a few sneak peaks....borrowing your pics Terry....


Thank you so much Terry for being my partner...I made a new friend.  Lori, thanks so much for doing the Bead Soup blog Party and allowing all of us to participate.  I had fun and learned so much from every one.

26 comments:

  1. Yipee!!!! You did a great job!!!! Those second pair of earrings are very classy looking! Hope your husband gets well REAL soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made some great pieces despite the life stuff. Hope your husband recovers quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the earrings hanging on the wine glass..really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry your hubby got sick...hope he is better soon! Your creations are lovely! Nice job on your soup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative ideas, my fav are earrings! Do you know, your focal was a emblem of Polish scauts some years ago:) congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty pretty! I hope you had fun with the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the fleur de lis necklace. I like how you separated the pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a lot of fun with the blog hop! Hope your husband is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope your husband is better. Love what you did with your soup!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hate hearing that your husband is sick. Here's hoping he's on the mend.
    Your soup ingredients really turned into some pretty jewelry. My eye is especially drawn to that memory wire bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope your husband is feeling much better? You did a fabulous job. I love those earrings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your designs are simple & pretty. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful job. I love the earrings too. Looks like you had a lot of fun designing these. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree with you the earring are just adorable ..lovely creations one and all. You did a Soup-er job with your soup!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh dear, I hope your husband is on the mend. You certainly did get a lot out of your soup though. very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those colors are beautiful!! I love the handmade beads. You did a great job and created so much - even with limited time. I hope your husband is recovering.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice pieces. I really like the way your handmade beadds dangle in the wire loops.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yummy pieces from an equally yummy soup.Love and hugs Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  19. you did e lovely job with your soup, well done!
    greets
    jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous work, lovely designs!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very pretty pieces - love the pink bracelet!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've gone back to visit old blog posts for inspiration in the past few days. I'd like to thank all of you for helping to give me that inspiration. My husband is still ill and in fact has had a recent hospital visit. Life is just different for us. I am now looking to jewelry for added income and maybe that will be my driving force. I started playing with my beautiful beads again this weekend. I'm even hoping to open an Etsy shop soon and start doing fairs in the spring on my weekends off. The hubby loves to sit with me and look at all of your pretty creations. Thanks again for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete